Our little fledgling shop did so well over Christmas, and such was the positive response from everyone who came and found us, that we have decided to do it again with a small shop open from Easter onwards.
From the 31st March we will be open to the public from 10am until 3pm Wednesday to Sunday until Christmas.
We are waiting for planning permission at the moment, so for the time being we will be operating from our existing Cider Shed, but we hope to have built a wooden building next to the orchard in time for the Big Apple Blossomtime celebrations May 2nd and 3rd.
We will be offering:
- Cider, Perry and Apple Juice Tastings and Sales
- Orchard walks (if it's good weather, come and have a picnic in the orchards)
- Work by local artists, and other local food producers
- Tea, coffee and cakes available
- Group tours by prior arangement